While tutorials and courses teach the fundamentals of ARCHICAD we believe the best knowledge is learned from user experience.
If you’re an architect, builder, consultant and other AEC professional we invite you to discuss how you use ARCHICAD In-Practice. We encourage you to share your professional expertise and project experience to help us foster innovation and build knowledge within the ARCHICAD community.
To become a LEARNVIRTUAL In-Practice Presenter complete the form including a description about the presentation and information about the presenter.
Benefits of Presenting
- A Free LEARNVIRTUAL Annual Premium Membership Valued at $599, which includes:
- Access to Recorded In-Practice Presentations
- Hundreds of OnDemand ARCHICAD Training Videos
- Ability to Participate in Virtual ARCHICAD Coaching Sessions
- The Satisfaction of Sharing Your Insights and Your Work with the Broader ARCHICAD Community
- The Opportunity for Junior Members of Your Firm to Participate and Hone Their Presentation Skills
- Ability Build Rapport with Other ARCHICAD Firms
Contact Tracie Simmons at:
Complete the following Presentation Submittal Form: