Archicad Standards Class Schedule
This seven-part Archicad Standards course walks you through creating your own template and custom standards to increase efficiency as well as consistency. Appropriate for users of Archicad and Archicad Solo, the live online sessions run on Monday’s at 11am Pacific.
- Sept 27 : Overview of a Project Template
- Oct 4 : Understanding Project Preferences
- Oct 18 : Setting Up Graphic Standards
- Oct 25 : Defining Drawing Views
- Nov 1 : Creating Title Blocks & Layouts
- Nov 8 : Setting Up Defaults & Favorites for Tool Settings
- Nov 15 : Defining Building Schedules
You’ll also have access to class recordings for six months.